SchoolSat is functional nanosatellite designed for teaching spacecraft systems engineering in the classroom and laboratory. SchoolSat is based on Arduino compatible platform. Students can get an hands-on experience with programming, radio communication, sensor read and data processing. SchoolSat also has an Electrical Power System with solar panels and other traditional satellite subsystems: Structural, Electrical Power (EPS), Data Handling (DH), Communications (Comm), Attitude Determination and Control (ADCS), and Thermal subsystems.
- Arduino compatible onboard computer
- Power system unit with LiFePo4 battery, solar panels, current measurements, etc.
- Sensors: thermistors, accelerometer, gyroscope, earth sensor, sun sensor
- 433 Mhz transceiver
- Bluetooth connection to computer
- Software for sensor reading and display
For inqury please contact our sales team.